- What high school courses are required for admission?
- Is there an honors program? What are the qualifications for entry?
- What academic supports are available if a student is struggling?
- Is credit offered for college level classes taken in high school?
- Does the school provide a freshman experience / freshman faculty adviser?
- What does a typical aid package for a freshman look like?
- How many on-campus jobs are available for students?
- What is the average college debt that students leave with?
- What work-study opportunities are available?
- What student activities, clubs, and intramurals are offered?
- What are the on-campus housing opportunities
- What percentage of your students study abroad?
- What makes this school stand out from the rest?
- What is one thing you would change about your school if you could?